- 1. The paper must be submitted in the IEEE format only.and that must be full paper.The participants are informed to submit a hard copy of their paper at the time of presentation.
- 2. Maximum no. of participants that can be in a team is two.
- 3. Details of all the team members: Names, Departments, College, Contacts, mail ID etc. must be in properly mentioned in the body section along with the attachment sent through Gmail. For more convenience look into REGISTER page in the website.
- 4. The papers must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5. Last date for submission of Papers is on or before 07/10/2017
- 6. The Title and presenter(s) name(s) and affiliation(s) must be at the top of the display.
- 7. Material must be presented from left to right, starting at the top left of the panel, under the title. Presenters should use a minimal amount of text consistent with providing enough information to emphasize essential data and/or stimulate discussion.
- 8. All illustrations, drawings, charts, pictures, graphs, figures, other visual aids, and written text should be sufficiently large to allow them to be read or seen easily from a distance of 60 inches (1.5 m) Photographs, if used, preferably should be matted and finished to enhance visibility.
- 9. Presenters are responsible for setting up and removing their poster displays during the designated times.
Participation Certificate will be given to all the registered participants
Registration Fee: 100/-
Max. Allowed in a Team: 2