- 1. The paper must be submitted in the IEEE format only.and that must be full paper.The participants are informed to submit a hard copy of their paper at the time of presentation.
- 2. Maximum no. of participants that can be in a team is 2.
- 3. Details of all the team members: Names, Departments, College, Contacts, mail ID etc. must be in properly mentioned in the body section along with the attachment sent through Gmail. For more convenience look into REGISTER page in the website.
- 4. The papers must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5. Last date of Submission of Papers is on or before 07/10/2017
- 6. The short listed students for the presentation will be informed through email and will be posted on this website i:e http://bhaswara.gctc.in
- 7. Use MS Powerpoint for paper presentation(LCD/OHP projector will be provided).
- 8. The teams will get 8 minutes to present their idea. This will be followed by a 2 minute question and answer session by spectators attending the ppt .The decision of the judges and the organizers shall be final and abiding.
- 9. All participants are requested to be present at the venue 15 minutes prior to the start of the presentation
Participation Certificate will be given to all the registered participants
Registration Fee: 100/-
Max. Allowed in a Team: 2
* Any other Advanced topics on the above mentioned platform are also welcome